FiPhysician aims to provide exceptional financial and retirement content for physician (highly paid) DIY investors. While focusing on DIY investing and retirement planning, I also offer Advice-Only (hourly) Retirement Planning.
Too often, blogs are superficial and you really don’t learn anything new or useful. I aim to challenge you with each blog and discuss advanced tax, investing, and retirement concepts. This is not for a “delegator” who wants to give his assets away (via AUM), this is for you: the DIY physician investor!
If you are a highly net worth investor looking to advance your financial knowledge, you’ve found the right place! Read on! Or Subscribe!
Advice-Only Retirement Planning
- What is Advice-Only Retirement Planning?
- The Retirement Advice Mistake: Take both Fundedness and Risk Into Account
- Optimal Withdrawal Strategies
- FiPhysician Blog
- How Much Do Doctors Need to Retire?
- Physician Retirement Planning: The Big Rocks
- Check the Boxes! Physician Retirement Checklist
- Physician Retirement Accounts (401k, 403b, 457b, oh my)
- Doctors Retiring Early Because of Covid
Insurance for Physician
- Good Annuities for the advanced investor
- The Definitive Guide to Longevity Insurance
- When to Cancel Disability Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance for Physicians Indications and Contraindications
- Pitfalls of Long Term Care Insurance
Physician Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- Asset Protection for Physicians through the Ages
- Disclaimer Estate Planning
- 10-Year Rule for Inherited Retirement Accounts
- Don’t leave your HSA to be Inherited!
- SLATs to Reduce Estate Taxes
White Coat Investing
- Chaos Theory and Investing Can you really predict the market?
- Was there ever really any doubt? Women are Better Investors
- Behavioral Investing for the DIY Investor
- The Ultimate Guide to 457b Plans
- What are the Best Bond Alternatives?
- Are Stocks Less Risky the Longer You Hold Them? The Time Diversification Fallacy
- How to be an excellent DIY Investor — Physician Investor
Physician Early Retirement
- While I work mostly with those of “traditional” retirement age, I also have an interest in Physician Early Retirement. So if you are still in accumulation, feel free to reach out as well!