Advice-Only Retirement Planning for Physicians
To see if we are a good fit: email David@FiPhysician.com
DIY physicians want someone to double-check their progress towards retirement. Advice-only recommendations have no conflicts of interest and no sales.
Once you understand your retirement options, retirement income planning is a must! Moving from accumulation to spending your nest egg is serious business with many moving parts.
Hourly Advice-only Planning: $250
Issues Commonly Addressed:
- When to claim social security.
- Options for Healthcare in Retirement.
- Which accounts to draw from… and when?
- Setting up a Tax-Efficient portfolio.
- Legacy planning: Disclaimer Estate Planning
- Roth Conversion Planning: Roth Conversions are the most powerful tool to control future taxes.
- Asset Protection: Asset protection strategies for physicians.
- Tax Planning: Taxes are often a retiree’s most significant expense. How can you optimize taxes this year and for the next 20 years? Having a tax projection during your tax planning window helps decide how much you can optimally withdraw from your retirement accounts.